Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let's Be Happy Again!!!!

I understand how hard it is to live in this world and be satisfied with what we do on a day to day basis, and how we seem to get rapped up in the unimportant things in life and it really gets in the way of the important things such as family, children, faith, and most of all happiness. I see so many people walk around or drive in their cars and I often wonder if the people I see are truly happy. I know that I can't say for sure that everyone is displeased with there life but I'm pretty sure I can say that for the majority we are all longing for something.

So my thoughts on that are lets get involved with our families, find the one you love and get married and have children you can name after your Aunt because she meant so much to you or name them whatever give them so much love and care that it teaches them the most important values to grow up and be so happy that they continue what has been started and families will just go on and on!!!!


It's so wonderful to watch children grow and see the values that have carried on from your parents to you and from you to your own children.

LOVE+FAITH=HAPPINESS

Jessica Croix

No comments: